Ocean for Petrel Technical Course, NISOC Main Educational Complex, Ahwaz
ESTD run a 5-day course on “Ocean for Petrel” for NISOC engineers from 15’th February to 19’th February, 8 a.m. to 16 p.m in Room 1 of the NISOC main educational complex in Ahwaz.
The course would cover fundamentals of plugin development for Petrel using Ocean Framework. The course would cover:
- Day 1: Introduction to Petrel and Ocean Framework
- Day 2: Understanding Ocean Framework and the capabilities that it represents
- Day 3: Using Ocean to get access to Petrel project data, such as Grid and Simulation data
- Day 4: Extending Petrel’s user interface by leveraging Ocean
- Day 5: Plugin deployment, Q/A session and wrapping up