- ECLIPSE DATA file is read and transferred directly to RETINA Simulation™ model automatically.
- All the imported data can be edited and removed and new data can be added to the model easily.
- Pre-processor is completely user friendly and easy to use.
- 3D visualizer can display all the imported and created properties, wells and well completions.
- PVT and SCAL tables and graphs are displayed and can be edited.
- RETINA Simulation™ model can be built in an interactive and user-friendly environment from scratch.
- Data model is bounded to simulator core. There is no such thing as DATA file.
- All the data are entered and built in the software. No need to modify the DATA file.
- Simulation models can be easily created. Different data (PVT, SCAL, VFP, PPGrid Properties, Aquifer and Wells) can be imported seamlessly.
- All data in the model will be validated before the run.
- Statistical information for all the data is displayed.
- Complete control over unit conversion of data on every dialog.
- Complete control over floating point viewing precision in every dialog.
- Completely decoupled view and model layers that can be later converted to a Server-Client system.
- 1. Corner-point grid support
- 2. Full and Quasi-Newton non-linear solvers
- 3. 3D three Phase Black Oil single and dual medium formulation
- 4. BiCG-Stab linear solver
- 5. ILU0, ILU1 and AMG pre-conditioner
- 6. Well and group control features
- 7. Well auto completion
- 8. Sonier et. al. Matrix-Fracture transfer function
- 9. Relative permeability and capillary pressure hysteresis
- 10. Full segregation and stone type 3-phase models
- 11. Two and three point Horizontal and Vertical end point scaling
- 12. Changing gas-oil, and water-oil capillary pressure with respect to pressure (inter-facial tension)
- 13. Multiple saturation functions, PVT, rock compressibility, equilibration and fluid in place regions
- 14. VFP table support
- 15. Multi-threaded parallel support
- 16. Automatic time step selection algorithm
- 17. Implicit fully coupled well modeling
- 18. Fully implicit formulation
- 19. Molecular diffusion
- 20. IMEX three phase permeability model implementation
- 21. Jargon full hysteresis model
- 22. New paradigm of rock typing
- 23. Fluid contact calculation
- 24. Fully unstructured grid support
As a group of highly motivated persons we started working on software production.