Held on 11 August 2020, Streaming from PEDC central office, the webinar was attended on Skyroom by reservoir engineers, technical experts and university professors of NIOC subsidiaries, NIOC IT management, Ministry of Petroleum DOERT, University of SHIRAZ, Chamran University of AHWAZ, and University of Alberta.
NEW DEVELOPED FEATURES
- Implementation of a novel in-house method for block-to-block interaction modeling
- Modeling the hysteresis in rock compaction
- Petrel plug-in for pre and post-processing
- Optimization of the restart files and making them backward compatible
- Smart water injection platform
In the end, the questions raised by attendees were replied to and the participant were given the choice to receive the trial version of the RETINA Simulation.